Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

refrigerator Maytag ice maker need to be replaced. What is

refrigerator Maytag ice maker need to be replaced. What is the procedure for this unit and part number MFX2571XEM2
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

This is a in door French door refrigerator with the ice maker inside the refrigerator?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes sir

Ok Below I have included a link where you can download a manual that will show you how to remove the ice maker, Installing the new one is in reverse order.

Click here to download the manual.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,