Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hi Tyler - I checked out the leak, and it was not the inlet

Hi Tyler - I checked out the leak, and it was not the inlet valve, everything under the unit was dry as bone. The problem came from the door, somehow water was collecting in the foam of the door and about 20 minutes into a 96 minute cycle, drops started coming and I reach under to the door and the foam pad was saturated. At least my plumbing and repair wasn't leaking!
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so I can see what might cause this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sure - Fridigaire Professional #PLD2855RFCO

OK so there is a gasket along the bottom of the door that commonly stops sealing and actually was re-designed. It's fairly easy to replace and the new pat number you need isNNN-NN-NNNN To replace the part, just open the door all the way. Look at the bottom and you'll see a plastic part with a small rubber (yellow) gasket along the bottom of it. This part just pulls straight away from the bottom of the door and pulls off.

When you install the new gasket, note the location of the slit so that you can be sure not to install it backwards. When you push the gasket in, just push the gasket in about half way or so. DO NOT push the gasket in all the way. Once the gasket is pushed in half way, shut the door and the gasket will push in the rest of the way.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks a mil, I'll try it tomorrow...

Not a problem and I wish you only the best. If you need anything else, just let me know.