Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Type your question here. what is a E10 error code on a front

Type your question here. what is a E10 error code on a front load fridgidaire washer. machine shuts down and flashes the code in the timer display area. used to reset after reboot but has gotten worse with time. will go for about 1 min. before repeating the issue.

Submitted: 10 months ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me the model number from the sticker around the door please.
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.
Ok David no need for the model number on this one.

Hi E10 means the water is flowing into the machine too slow. This could be because of a kinked water hose or because the screens on the inlet valve are plugged. Check the faucets are turned on full, also check there is no kink in the fill hoses. If all is good take the hoses off and check the filter screens for dirt particles.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Thanks!

Mike.

Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Mike wow really weird because the code would come up after water fill. However I did just replace the hoses and sure enough one valve was not fully open. Seems to have solved the problem so far three minutes in and no shutdown. Thank you so much for your quick and accurate diagnosis!

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.
Your welcome :) Thanks!

Have a great week.