Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Kelly41365.8416580208 About 7 mo. ago you helped me diagnose

About 7 mo. ago you helped me diagnose a problem with my daughters washer.
Now its my turn:/
Model 92588210 The agitator column is working on the lower half but the nylon gears are not engaging the top part...
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

If you holt the top of the agitator does it turn both ways?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it does

Ok Marilyn the problem is the dogs ears in the agitator have worn and will need to be replaced. Below I have included a video that will show you how to do the repair.

Click here to view the repair video.

The link below is where you can buy the part.

Click here to purchase the part

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.