Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Hi Tyler, my whirlpool dishwasher w10311123B does not complete

Hi Tyler, my whirlpool dishwasher w10311123B does not complete it full cycle. It happens sporadically and when it happens, all the lights go off. Can you help?
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

Do you have the model of the dishwasher. It is on the tag on the inside frame edge. The W number you supplied is not the model.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tyler, sorry it is a kitchenaid dishwasher model number w10311123B
OK can you turn it back on right away after all the lights go off and have you had any problems with certain buttons on the unit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can turn it back on and I do not have any problems with any of the buttons. Very weird.
This is a very common issue they have had a lot of issues with the control board on the unit. The control board is located in the console. CLICK HERE FOR PART just double check before ordering your model should start with KUD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just moved into my house and this dishwasher was here. The old owners had issues with it (I don't know what) and they said they fixed it. If they already replaced the control board do you think this would be happening or do you think it was something else they fixed? Is this common with kitchenaid dishwashers? Also, I can't find the model number, it is not on the inside door?

If you open the door it should be on the inside edge frame. Look all over the frame edge and also on the door frame as well, it should be on one of the two. They had issues with the touchpads and the boards, so it is hard to say unless you know what one they replaced. Given your issue I would say the main control board is bad though.