Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

oven says feature not available after oven was cleaned with

oven says feature not available after oven was cleaned with precise clean . model# XXXXX
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The excessive heat from the cleaning cycle often times wreaks havoc with the electronics. Turn the breaker off for five minutes and see if anything changes. Let me know what happens, please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

got an answer yesterday,seemed to fix the problem until I tried to roast a chicken today, it just burnt to top then shut off after 15 minutes

Sorry to hear you are having trouble again. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
GFE461LVQ
Thank you. I believe your oven control was damaged and will need to be replaced. The correct one for your model is pictured and available below. I can help with installation once you receive the part, if you wish. There is no extra charge for that follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Oven Control <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here