Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Hi ,I have a six burner / double oven and on the double oven

Hi ,I have a six burner / double oven and on the double oven none are working,just getting
F111 singal and the fans kick on and then shut off, Thank you
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Are you sure the error is not F11?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it is F11

Great!

Your touch panel is experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Cut the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while "massaging" the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. Let me know what happens and I can get you the correct part information.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

IT WORK,HA HA

NOW DO IT GET 5 FREE QUESTIONS

I HAVE A DACOR SIDE BY SIDE REF/FREZZER AND THE FREZ. ABOUT EVERY 3 TO 4 MONTHS ALL HELL FREZZ OVER,WHAT CAN I DO,PLEASE

I am not sure what offer you got, but you would need to rate and then open another question.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!