Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

is there a difference between gas convert kit 49572 and 49572a

is there a difference between gas convert kit 49572 and 49572a ?

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

No they are both the same kit, the a has just been added likely because they amended the install instructions or redesigned something, other then that it's the same kit.

(The manufacturer has replaced part number 49572 with this item, part number 49572A.)

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Thanks!

Mike.