Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hi, I just accidentally burned my cabinets surface, the cabinet

I just accidentally burned my cabinet's surface, the cabinet is on the left side of the oven, I am wondering if it could be fixed, thank you.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you explain what is burnt a little more clearly? You're not talking about the oven itself correct? You're talking about your kitchen cabinets? What kind of material are your cabinets?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please wait a minute I'll send you a picture.

OK perfect, thank you. There should be a paper clip button over the text box to add a picture if you are using Firefox or Internet Explorer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ah that is your countertop. So you won't need to replace the entire countertop, but to repair this issue, you'd need to get get someone to peel of your old laminate and find a matching replacement. Then they can put new laminate over the existing wood countertop base. The cost should really not be too bad since it's just one countertop and the wood is already there. If you're handy, you can likely take a picture and bring the picture into a countertop place and buy a roll of laminate, and do it yourself, but it does require tools like a router and straight edge guide and such. If I had to guess on the price to hire someone to fix it, it would probably be about $250 or so.