Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

My kenmore mod 110.47798800 set HLW3443235HE 5t is taking too

My kenmore mod 110.47798800 set HLW3443235HE 5t is taking too long on wash cycles

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Does it seem to take a long time to fill?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not sure
Try this first, turn off the water to the machine, then remove the hoses, look inside where you hook them onto the washer, see if they are clogged up with garbage, especially the cold water side, let me know what you find there.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That will be this weekend. They are pretty much built into a small laundry room. Talk to you Sunday
No problem, 95% of the time this is the problem with long wash times. I will be here if you need me...

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory