Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hi I have a Samsung side by side RS265 and the displaying in

Hi I have a Samsung side by side RS265 and the displaying in front show OF OF , I try unplug it few times and try to reset it by holding the power Frezz and power frege at the same time and it did reset it but gone back to display of OF OF again, I don't know what to do next to make it work , it is dead as of now , can you help me please.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So OF OF means that the refrigerator is stuck in demo mode. To change this, you should just need to press and hold two button at the same time. Press and hold the "POWER FREEZER" and "ENERGY SAVER" buttons for 5 seconds and that should remove OF OF. If that doesn't work, then your display board has just shorted for one reason or another and the display board would need to be replaced to get the unit working again.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did press the power freezer and energy saver at the same time and it show 0 0 and then reset to OF OF again, now what is this mean?

Unfortunately that means your display board has shorted. This can happen from voltage fluctuations or power surges, or for no reason at all. But the display board would need to be replaced to fix the issue.