Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to replace lower door seal on a GE GLD5600R00BB dishwasher.

Customer Question

I need to replace lower door seal on a GE GLD5600R00BB dishwasher. Please provide instructions with pictures if possible.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The lower door gasket simply pushes over the bottom of the inner door panel. It can be replaced by opening the door with no disassembly. The seal is pictured as number 845 in the diagram and available below. Pay attention to the orientation as there is a front and back to the seal.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Lower Door Seal <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you certain about replacing seal, it looks like it is between the plastic inside door panel and the outside door.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It is between the panels, but should pull from the inner door. It may be easier if you have never done one to remove the outer panel. It is removed by taking the screws from around the inner door and separating the panels. I am downloading the manual for you now.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
graphic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please also send me the part of the manual for removing the inner door panel.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The entire manual is available below.

CLICK HERE
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried opening the manual and it will no longer open with the link.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The one below should work. Let me know, please.

CLICK HERE