Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

How is the wheel assembly on the to rack of kitchen aid dishwasher model kupcs30fxwh0 remo

How is the wheel assembly on the to rack of kitchen aid dishwasher model kupcs30fxwh0 removed and replaced
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can you please recheck the model number of the dishwasher, it is not coming up in our database..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

KUDS30FXWH0

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Which rack needs the wheel replaced?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The top rack. The wheels come in an assembled part. There are what looks to be 4 connections holding it in place. The figured out 2 of them but don't know about the other that is connected at the top buy is closed part. I didn't want to force it for fear of damage.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Is this what you want to replace?

graphic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, I thought I had a video on how to do this one, but I do not, I will opt out and see if another expert to see if they have something...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK Is there nothing in writing that explains it?

Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

I see the last expert has opted out .

My name is Woody

No there is no written instructions. not even from Kitchen-Aid

The peice JUST SNAPS into place.

You will not break it

Experience: 30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was able to do it once I knew it wouldn't break . You were the third tech. I guess three times a charm. It only took about 90 years of experience to get it done. Thanks.

Glad you got it ,so glad to assist you .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.