Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

Hi, i have a Whirlpool Washer type WFC7500VW 1 My Problem

Customer Question

Hi, i have a Whirlpool Washer type WFC7500VW 1

My Problem is, that the washer not spins in full Speed.The normal cycle will run, but without Spinning. In "clean washer" Modus the washer is Spinning in full speeding, after the Spinning i have the error code F-22
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 5 months ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 33 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 50,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.

The F-22 code is is telling you the washer senses a load of clothing in the washer during the clean cycle.

when it should be spinning what is the washer doing ?

Are you there ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

yes, now i gave you an answere

thank you

Nope it never came thru
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Sorry,

the washer is not Spinning, he is normal going on, the clothes will be wet

we thougt, that something has to be cleant inside the washer, so we took

bleach in the washer, like the Manual says. Then i saw, that the basket

will spin in high Speed, then, after nearly 1 Minute, the basket run out, then the F-22 code come up. At the normal washing cycle no F-22 came up, the wash Prozess was going on (normal) only the basket was Spinning in a slow Motion. Excuse my bad english, i am from Germany

Thank you

ok so it does spin just not getting to the high speed spin .

Have you tried running the unit with out anything in it on a normal cycle?

this machine is smart enough to know if the load is out of balance or not!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Yes, i have done it with only three hankies . It was normal running without fast Spinning. Only in the "clean washing Modus it was fast Spinning and after this the F-22 came up. my wife has yesterday washed some king size bedsheets, but the washer where not loaded to much, in this washing cycles the basket was not Spinning, so the Sheets where very wet

ok lets try a drain and spin cycle with NOTHING in the washer right now and see what it does ?

And the only code you have seen is the F22 code correct?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Yes, Woody, F-22 was the only code. I will let now the washer run with "drain and spin" cycle with nothing inside. The washer says, it will Need 18 minutes. The pump is working, so we will wait. now my wife said, the washer was very shortly Spinning (no more than 10 seconds, now 2 times, the basket is turning right and left always, like he is in washing Modus, now the basket is Spinning, but not very fast i think in the middle of full Speed.

ok I`ll be here when it finishes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

oK thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to wait for 11 minutes now, the washer "says"

ok
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

The clock for remaining time is 11 minutes, all the time, ist not runnung down. The basket will run 30 seconds to the right, then ist turning shortly to the right, then to the left, is stopping, the 30 sec to the left. I think, the Basket is running with, may be, 200 to 300 rpm (i think so)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

now the remaining time was 8 minutes, the washer stopped, the red bulb for "draining/unlocking" was blinking
Then the "End" was shown

ok so the unit has to have a faulty motor control board . which means it is telling the main control the unit is even out of balance with nothing in it

The only way to fix it is to replace the motor control

CLICK HERE for part info

Experience: 30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Thank you Woody, i am hopeful,that it is the control board, when not, what i have to do?

Ralf from Germany

even after you rate me I will still assist you later on this issue.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Thank you

No problem ,glad to assist you !