Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

JENN AIR REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER FRENCH DOORS FLOATING GLASS WATER

JENN AIR REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER FRENCH DOORS FLOATING GLASS WATER DISPENSER WILL NOT DISPENSE
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there are a couple of things that can cause this issue. First, remove the crisper drawers at the bottom of the refrigerator section and look at the back wall at the bottom of the refrigerator to see the water reservoir tank. Sometimes this reservoir will freeze and stop allowing water to flow through the dispenser. Use a hair dryer and thaw out the reservoir for abut 15 minutes to make sure it's thawed out. If it still won't dispense, you'd need ti replace the electronic water valve on the back of the refrigerator down by the compressor because it's not allowing water to go up to the refrigerator dispenser even though the icemaker still works.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!