Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

whats f2 code?

whats F2 code. model XXXXXXXXXXX ser.csu3911428 type.199-02 726wtcr
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Can you please post the model number again, this time leaving spaces between the numbers?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

model # XXXXX 47781 700 ser.csu3911428 type 199-02 726 wtcr

Thank you!

The error code F02 indicates that the control is getting a message from the pressure switch that there is too much water in the tub. This can be caused by a faulty signal from the pressure switch or too much water being in the tub. Most often times, this is caused by poor drain pressure from the drain pump. The drain pump has a filter that is designed to catch any debris before it gets into the pump impeller. This filter is likely obstructed and will need to be cleaned out. At the bottom of the front panel are three screws. Once removed, you will have access to the drain pump assembly. It is in the center of the machine, directly behind the front panel. The filter will simply unscrew to allow access for cleaning. Have towels on hand, the water will come out once you remove that filter! Clean the filter out and run a rinse cycle to verify proper operation.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!