Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I have a frigidaire that I bought in August, we have it on

I have a frigidaire that I bought in August, we have it on a patio, it just stopped working we live in LaGrange Texas

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Do the lights come on when you open the door?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no nothing works

Have you tried plugging something else into the outlet where you have the fridge plugged in?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes the plug works

Do you have voltage meter to trace the wiring, something like a chipmunk or mouse may have chewed the wires, as you have no lights even working inside the fridge.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No i don't have a voltage meter but I did look at the wiring that is outside the frig, everything looked fine. I had wondered if there is a reset button on the frig

Not on this model, if you have a good outlet plugged into, then you have to have a broken wire, this is a very simple unit. somewhere there is a break in wiring, you have this on a patio, so there could any number of rodents that could have nibbled somewhere.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory