Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Please call me. I have tried to research this online, but I

Please call me. I have tried to research this online, but I tried their suggestions and they have not worked. Water is flowing out from under the dispenser. The water is not draining down into the hose and into the drum. My phone number is XXXXX
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

OK so your problem means something is blocking the water from going from the dispenser to the tub of the washer. Pull the dispenser out as far as you can. There is a plastic locking tab you can push down on at the back of the dispenser. Push this down and the drawer will pull all the way out so you can see if anything is blocking the outlet near the back. If not, then pull the entire washer forward. There are 2 or 3 screws coming in from the back of the top panel. Remove these screws and the top panel will pull straight back, up, and off. Now you can disconnect the hose between the tub and the dispenser and look for anything inside the hose blocking the water from draining. Usually there is a bleach cap insert or a detergent cap insert or something like that causing it to drain slowly between the tub and dispenser so you really need to remove the entire large black rubber hose to look for a clog or something stuck in the hose.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is not helpful. I do not know how to get my hand down under the compartment to unhook the hose. Is there an easier way to get to the hose? maybe I am thinking about the wrong hose perhaps? A phone call would be much easier.

Unfortunately we can not call you. I can't communicate with you any other way than through this text box. But the hose you need to remove is hose 14 in the link below.

If you can't access the hose from the top, then you'll need to remove the front panel and below is a video that should help as it shows almost everything needed to remove the panel---although this is a lot of work.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am going to have to take my machine apart. Sounds like fun. What if it is not a clog in the hose? Just in case, do you have any other ideas of what it could be?

It is a clog or a kinked hose. Nothing else would ever cause this problem. You just need to locate the restriction. There is no instance of "what if". You just need to find the restriction.