Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Our stove beeps then has F2:E3 on the digital display

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The model would be located on a that sticker around the frame of the oven just inside the door. Without that model number, you'd need to check your manual to see if there is a model number on that. As a last resort, you'd need to bring in the faulty part to a parts store and see if they can pull a number off the part to get the correct replacement part. As for the F2 E3 error, this means that you're touchpad thinks that one of the buttons is being held for too long or the touchpad has shorted. Try to flip the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If the error returns, you'd need to remove the touchpad and bring it into a parts supplier to see if they can match it up because it needs to be replaced.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!