Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

bosh maxx lifestyle not spinning as it goes through its cy

bosh maxx lifestyle not spinning as it goes through its cycle
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Did the water drain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes the water is draining but the drum does not move even during the wash cycle. The machine still times down but drum stays still, its as if it thinks it doing the washing but nothing physical is happening other than it is draining ok

Ok your problem here in that case is going to be the belt has come off or broken, pull the machine out from the wall, take the panel off in the rear, Check the belt is on, or if it is damaged and has come off, If it has replace the belt, if the belt is still good then likely you have a bad motor. Both items are fairly easy to replace and can be purchased at any local appliance parts shop.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.