Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Type your question here.I have a top loading autoloadsensing

Type your question here.
I have a top loading autoload
sensing W10200886
and the timing sequence is off.
Is there a quick fix to reset the timing?-dj in Baton Rouge
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you explain what you mean by the timing is off? And do you happen to have the model number which is located on a sticker below the lid down near the hinge. The number you have listed is actually a part number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

model # XXXXX D

The dial when pulled to function doesn't correspond to the point indicated. The adjitator moves during a rinse cycle for example.

The dial is out of sync w/ timing cycle.

Sorry again, that's a part number. Can I get the model number? It would be located on a sticker below the lid down near the hinges tucked up underneath the lid and difficult to see.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

copy-i think this maybe it

type 111-05 co2340831

Ok perfect. So there is a part inside the control panel that tends to fail causing this problem with the agitator turning on when it shouldn't throught the cycle. The part is your temperature pressure switch and below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace to resolve the problem. It's not something you can just reset I'm afraid.

CLICK HERE for switch

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!