Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Maytag washer/Bravos It is beeping, all lights on, and the

Maytag washer/Bravos It is beeping, all lights on, and the letters LD are appearing. What is wrong
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So "Ld" means that your washer isn't draining. You'll need to tip the the washer backwards and unplug the unit so you can get under the washer. The drain pump is mounted to the back of the washer under the tub. It will need to be removed to check for any blockages. If you find nothing, then drain all the water out and try the washer again. If you get the error code again and you found nothing in the drain pump, you need to replace the drain pump itself. Below is a video that shows you how to remove the pump so you can check for a blockage or replace the pump if needed.

CLICK HERE for video

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!