Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

i have a whrilpool dishwasher and its not dispensing rinse

i have a whrilpool dishwasher and its not dispensing rinse aid. help

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Is the door opening to release the detergent okay?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YES

Okay, it is driven by the same part that runs the dispenser door, you will need to replace the resiviour for the unit, you can order the replacement by clicking on the blue link below..

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory