Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX is Kitchen Aid Fridge side by side

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX is Kitchen Aid Fridge side by side leaking water from the place
where we put the cup under it to get a water ..all the time ..what u think I should do to fix it?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If the water dispenser is dripping water all the time and it won't stop, this means that your electronic water valve isn't sealing up properly and water is dripping through and dripping out the dispenser. You'd need to remove the valve to fix this problem. The valve is located in the back of the unit so you'll need to pull the refrigerator out and remove the lower back access panel to access the valve. You can look up the correct valve for your model at Repairclinic.com if you have a full model number located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for helping me ..so that means is nothing wrong with water dispenser,,,only problem could be is mean water valve ..is that correct??

That is correct. If something was wrong with the water dispenser, the water would come out full blast. If it's just dripping or leaking out slowly, then the problem would be with the valve.