Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Kenmore washer model XXXXXXXXXXX has no panel lights. I

My Kenmore washer model XXXXXXXXXXX has no panel lights. I removed the top panel and checked that there is power to the control board. Do I need a new board?

Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. can you resend the model number with a space between each number ? its didn't come thriouigh

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do I need to replace the control board

Can you resend the model number, It didn't come through , try putting a space between each number . I'll will look at your model when you resend it, its probably the user interface that's bad.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

4 1 7 4 8 1 0 2 7 0 1

Okay perfect ! give me a couple of minutes to look at this, be right back. thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK

okay so on the back of the main control board you get 120 volts ? graphic if so yes your correct , you need to replace that if nothing is lighting up. you can order that at Sears if you wish, heres the link. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/137005010/0026/417?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=137005010 or you can search on line for the best price. thanks and best wishes, Bryan