Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Kenmore washer model XXXXXXXXXXX has no panel lights. I

My Kenmore washer model XXXXXXXXXXX has no panel lights. I removed the top panel and checked that there is power to the control board. Do I need a new board?

Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. can you resend the model number with a space between each number ? its didn't come thriouigh

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do I need to replace the control board

Can you resend the model number, It didn't come through , try putting a space between each number . I'll will look at your model when you resend it, its probably the user interface that's bad.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

4 1 7 4 8 1 0 2 7 0 1

Okay perfect ! give me a couple of minutes to look at this, be right back. thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

okay so on the back of the main control board you get 120 volts ? graphic if so yes your correct , you need to replace that if nothing is lighting up. you can order that at Sears if you wish, heres the link. or you can search on line for the best price. thanks and best wishes, Bryan