Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have Jenn Air gas range model #JDS8850AAB and it is showing

I have Jenn Air gas range model #JDS8850AAB and it is showing error code F1-9.
What does that mean?? and what is the least expensive way to repair it??
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today.Unfortunately there is not a inexpensive way to repair this problem..F1-9 error indicates a
Internal control communication errors. Replace control.

This is a control board error code. Try flipping the breaker off for several minutes. If that does not reset the clock the control would need to be replaced...I'm hoping that you will be able to reset the control by removing power ...Also please remember to rate my answer to you on the information i have provide rather than the actual outcome of your particular problem at "OK" or better before leaving today so that i may be credited through the system..If you have any further questions i will be standing by..Thanks Bob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think your suggestion worked about turning off breaker. So far no beep and no error code. Thx for your amazing help. I'd give you a big hug and kiss if you were closer.

San Diego,CA
Great..!!! I'm glad that worked for you..Well i used to be closer..Lived in El Toro for quite awhile..;)..Oh well glad your back up and running..Thanks Bob