Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi, We have a GE triton GSP5630D00WW that is having some sort

We have a GE triton GSP5630D00WW that is having some sort of emotional breakdown this morning.
No matter what button you push it just lights up other random buttons but will not run. Any suggestions, short of dragging in out front and running it over out of frustration?

Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. give me a few minutes to look up your model, thanks, Bryan

could you recheck the model number ? its not coming up.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry... GSD56300D00WW

that's okay, Alright so the lights are all over the place and you cant reset this at all and make it run ? try this before anything else, Go to your breaker box and shut the breaker off for 5 minutes then re power it. see if the control resets.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok ill go do that now

okay
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Up and running! thanks so much

your very welcome, I'm happy :) it could have been a bad control. have a great day !Please remember to rate my service 3 or above before you sign off, If you need more info, please ask me - I'll be happy to reply. You can always ask follow-up questions until you have the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!