Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

What does an error code of F 30 on my frigidaire professional

What does an error code of F 30 on my frigidaire professional series oven mean and how do you fix it?
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. Good afternoon, the F30 error is referring to a bad oven sensor. Oven SensorNNN-NN-NNNNMain Product View this is what senses the temps. the part number isNNN-NN-NNNNand this is located inside the oven mounted on the back wall. the sensor is around $24.00 and needs to be replaced. if that error comes back its not good because it mean the ERC is bad (electronic range control) Oven Control BoardNNN-NN-NNNNAlternate Product View thats a whole different animal. that control board is over $400.00 but usually the sensor is the issue with that error. hope this helps , Thanks . Bryan