Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

ghw9 150 whirlpool washer error code f11

gh

w9 150 whirlpool washer error code f11

i also went to the diagnostic mode. it would get to 0.02 and start saying f11. it would not let me go any further

Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

Check the M13 cable from the CCU to the MCU....the F11 code is a problem with that cable, but most times it is just a bad MCU. Since you have replaced them both check that 3 blue wire cable for continuity.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

continuity was ok.reconected cable and was now able to do a diagnostic. got to c04 motor will not run now . do i have a faulty motor

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is part of the test sequence. C04 should make the drum rotate clockwise at normal wash speed.