Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

Hi, where can I get a great price on a replacement oven/bake

Hi, where can I get a great price on a replacement oven/bake element for a Whirlpool range, model #RS675PXEZ0 (the next to last character may be a "2" instead of a "Z"?

What is a great website or two to get it from?
Might they be available at Sears or a hardware store like Lowes, Home Depot or Menards? Our city has all 4.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

This company below is a good company. The price is not the cheapest but there is a year warranty to me that is important.

Also try Bradly at(NNN) NNN-NNNNafter 9am eastern time in the morning. He wshould have some good prices for you. W10207397 is the bake element part number and(NNN) NNN-NNNN

If you have any questions at all please ask.