Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

My control light is stuck on and none of the other buttons

My control light is stuck on and none of the other buttons will take it off. It stopped with a load of jeans in it. There is water still in the machine, so it did not spin out yet. help Its a Maytag 5 yrs old, front loader

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Try holding down the cycle end signal for about 5 seconds and see if the control lock light goes out..

Let me know

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I pushed in the cycle end signal for 3 seconds and the light finally went off. I threw the wet clothes back in and I'm finishing them. Thank you

Your welcome,

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory