joeyt56, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I'm an Appliance Technician that is factory trained with 5+ years of experience.

I am considering purchasing an Ancona 5 burner 30" gas cooktop,

I am considering purchasing an Ancona 5 burner 30" gas cooktop, model AN0220-3001 from Costco online. However, before I do, I would like to talk to someone who has had any experience with this unit. I don't know much about the brand.
Of particular importance is to find out if I can get replacement parts. If so, from where (online)? Also, this unit is to replace a broken electric cooktop. Therefore, I already have the opening in my counter. Some people who have purchased this unit have commented that the installation "hole size" for this unit is non-standard. I would like to find out, in advance of the purchase, if it will fit without having to add a "trim kit" which one customer online said they had to buy. (I also don't know where to buy a "trim kit" or what it looks like.) NOTE: The link for the "spec sheet" for this unit listed on the Costco site does not work. But, some experienced appliance repairman/installer should have this information. Thanks

Hello My name is XXXXX XXXXX Ill be helping you today. Follow the link below click the manual warranty and dimension tab, here you will find everything you need including a Phone number to call for service and parts. Hope this helps.

Any further questions feel free to ask.