Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Hi, we have a Dometic P810 refrigerator. It run on power ok.

Hi, we have a Dometic P810 refrigerator. It run on power ok. On gas it runs for about
1hour half and then turns it self off. The gas has been look at and they say it is alright.
Are you please able to help us.
Thanks Micheal
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

Is the upper left corner Fault LED flashing at all?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Do you mean on the fridge? because that flashes when it has gone off and try to start again.

Is it flashing 3 times and displaying GAS in the screen?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Sorry do not know what you asking. Our fridge runs on gas for 1hour and half and than it stops. It try to restart it self and it can not. So we leave if for a while. It will restart and do the same thing. It has a IONISATION Electrode plus it has a burner control device. Could it be one of these.

On the P810 if you are not receiving any error codes on the display and it just shuts off I would say your Burner Control Module is defective. There is a flat modular plug. When it goes off if you measure between pins 2 and 3 of the plug you should have about 1.3 volts across those two pins. If you do the module is bad.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

The Burner control module you are talking about is it white with a rod facing up in the flame with a wee plug on the end for the wire to connect to?

No that is the electrode flame rod. The burner control is a large Gray box with a white module plug going to it with another couple wires out of the corner of the box. If you follow the wires from the piece you are looking at they lead back to the control module.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Where can I buy this module from if it is no good?

You would have to call +46 8 501 025 00

to get a spare from them.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

No good we live in New Zealand. Can you please give us some idea where we can found one in New zealand please? Is there a supplier here?

That was the only number that came up. Here is a link to it

CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Thank you very much for answering my questions about our fridge. This is only a one of payment. Is this correct?

Yes exactly. All I ask is please rate my assistance...tips are appreciated:) but not required of course.
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience: Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.