Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

The door will not open on my Samsung washer - WF330AN I

The door will not open on my Samsung washer - WF330AN

I have tried holding the Spin and Soil Level buttons for six seconds, but nothing happens
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...Sorry you are having this problem..Is there water in the drum at this time..?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. Had a phone call I had to take.,

There is no water in the drum

No problem Sherry..You can open the door manually..What you will need to do is unplug the washer..Remove the screws along the back top..Slide the top back...Reach in on the right side of the door..Pull on the white tab to open the door..Diagram to follow...Please stand by......Thanks Bob
Here is the diagram of the door lock ..Pull down on the white tab which will be at the bottom.....

..Also I would hope that you do rate my answer to you at "OK" or better before leaving today as I have taken the time to help locate your problem..If you do have any further questions ..I will be standing by..Thank You Bob