Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

Can I get a rear view of model #ZEK958SM/SS so I can determine

Can I get a rear view of model #ZEK958SM/SS so I can determine the location of the electrical conduit location and length of the conduit...I am getting conflicting information on where to re-locate my power source. Also can I confirm it requires 240 Volts and a 40 amp circuit breaker.
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...Yes the power voltage is 240 v...The location of the junction box is going to be determined on the height of your wall cabinet on hand to make the exact measurements and installation no room for error...CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION PDF Thanks Bob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't see the location of the conduit on the rear of the oven, nor the length of the conduit

The conduit comes off the top of the unit..No way to determine the length of the conduit as each install is going to be different..The diagram shows the junction box location at 44inches from the bottom of the cutout for the double..22 inches for the single....Length is the depth of the unit..23 1/4...The conduit comes off the center top of the unit..If you are going to install a plug in to the junction box..Its best to leave enough length to pull the unit out of the cabinet..Figure from your back wall..231/4..Plus whatever length you need to remove the unit..