Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a dacor stove the control panel for the stove has not

I have a dacor stove the control panel for the stove has not lights and nothing activates, also the igniter on the burners on top does not work on any of the four burners, this appears to have happened at exactly the same time
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

There is nothing on a Dacor stove that would cut power to the cooktop as well as the control panel. The two are not even intertwined in circuitry. That means that your oven is just not getting power from your house for some reason. There is no fuse on the oven that would cut power so you need to flip the circuit breaker off on your house that sends power to the stove. Flip it back on and see if power reset. If not then you'd need to pull the oven forward and follow the power cord to where it connects to the oven. Make sure nothing looks damaged and if everything checks good, you may need an electrician to see why the oven it's getting power from your house.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok that took care of it..... Not use to having to check breakers for a stove. While I have you on the line one more question about stove door not closing completely, it stays open about a half inch not fully sealing. Is there a way to fix that ? It actually is open enought to lose heat while baking Not sure if it falls under the parameters of the initial question

So these hinges on Dacor just get weak over time. There is no adjustment for the hinges at all so when they get weak and fail to pull the door shut tightly, both door hinges must be replaced. The cost of the part is usually about $100 or so for both hinges depending on the model number.