Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Kuppersbusch Honeycomb Cooktop EKWE/EKWH. I cant

I have a Kuppersbusch Honeycomb Cooktop EKWE/EKWH. I can't get the on button to function. I reset the cooktop, program all the burners, get the "C O D". Every burner heat during set up. Then the on button does not function. Any suggestions? Kathy
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

Try turning the power off for a full minute to the unit then back on. Try to reprogram it. If the ON button still does not work there is an issue with the touchpad interface. That was fairly common and would need to be replaced.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The store I purchased this unit from is no longer in business. I have not been able to find a repair place in Minneapolis that is firmiliar this this brand. Do you have any suggestions for a parts dealer or service in my area?

They stopped selling them in the US awhile ago. There are no US parts suppliers nor servicers you would have to have the part imported from overseas. Your best bet would be to either contact them via email at:

[email protected]

or purchase a new unit. I wish I had better news this has happened to a few people, but they were so unpopular they were discontinued in the US fast.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did send an email to the address you provided and I hope they are able to help. Though this news makes me very sad, I appreciate your assistance, the information explained alot. I love this unit and do not want to replace it but since Thanksgiving is coming and I serve over 40, cooking on a bunch of countertop induction cookers won't be fun.Thanks for your speedy response.

No problem Kathy, I understand your frustration. Hopefully they can do something for you. All I ask is that you rate my assistance thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving coming up