Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a electric dryer that runs but does not heat up

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me the model number from the sticker around the door please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Model # XXXXX

Can you give me a minute to look that model up please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok Kevin thanks, XXXXX XXXXX problem is the thermal fuse has blown part 36 in the schematic below, Pull the wires off then test the fuse with a ohm meter, if as I suspect it has blown it will read open.

To order your replacement part>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<< To order your replacement part.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.