Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

my microwave, fan & turntable are not coming on. the timer

my microwave, fan & turntable are not coming on. the timer will start and count down, but there's no sounds of operation.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

These are all separate systems all controlled by the control board in this unit, if the turn table, fan and heat are not operating then the control board will need to be replaced.

Your model number was missing one letter at the end, if you can give me the model number from the sticker inside the door I would be happy to look the part number up for you.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Thanks!

Mike.