Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Bosch Axxis WTV76100US dryer and water squirts out

I have a Bosch Axxis WTV76100US dryer and water squirts out of the back (from a small plastic cone) at intervals when running. The dryer works, I just don't want water squirting out the back of it. How can I fix this?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you take a picture of where the water is squirting out the back so I can see what you're talking about? You can use the paper clip button above the text box if you're using Firefox or Internet explorer to attach the picture. Otherwise, you can upload the picture to some place like Flickr.com and give me a link to the image so I can see it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's the white plastic cone that is the source of the water

Ok is this a condensation dryer and is the water squirting out the larger grey cone at the top or the smaller white nipple below it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not sure what a condensation dryer is-- here's the dryer from the Bosch website: http://www.bosch-home.com/us/products/compact-washers-dryers/compact-dryers/WTV76100US.html?source=browse

The smaller white nipple below it is the source of the water

OK so this is a condensation dryer. The thing is that that nozzle is actually where the pump dumps the condensation out. You're supposed to have a small rubber hose connected to that nozzle which goes down the drain stand pipe (usually the same one that your washer drain hose goes down) so that when the pump turns on, the water pumps out into the drain on your house.