Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

cabrio--this machine want put enough water in the tub. the

cabrio--this machine want put enough water in the tub. the tub rises and agitates and spins out o.k.. water only rises to the top of agitator, no matter how large the load is. the water valve is good, the control board is new. my material does not show a scensor, can you give me any help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the water level is working correctly based on what you're saying, it may just not be how you would like it to work. This washer is designed to only put a few inches of water in the tub no matter how many clothes you put in the tub. The washer is designed to saturate the clothes completely and then leave a few inches of water in the bottom of the tub. Different amounts of water to enter the tub however, it's just that most of it will be saturated by the clothes and when the water is no longer soaked up by the clothing, the washer will shut the water off when the clothes stop soaking up the water and enough builds up to accumulate 2 inches in the floor of the tub. As for the sensor, the sensor is built into the control board and you'll see the small rubber hose connected to the board, so the only thing that can possibly cause the problem is the control board if there ever was a problem.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

the control board is new, is there a way to check the board?

You can not check the board, but again what you're describing is exactly how the washer is supposed to work--there is NOT a problem with the washer. Many people complain about the lack of water, but that's part of the government regulating how much water can be used on a high efficiency washer. There is no adjustment to the water level, it's just designed to work this way.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.