Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi Bryan, My kitchen aid dish washer " light china" , "normal",

Hi Bryan,
My kitchen aid dish washer " light china" , "normal", and "cancel" lights are all blinking quickly and simultaneously. Is this a problem with my control panel?
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. Good morning , do you have a model number ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

KUDS02FRSSO is model no.

okay , your key pad is shorted. this is a very common issue on these, you will need to order and replace it, the rapid flashing indicates its shorted according to the tech sheets. you can try a hard reset on this. press keys

Heated Dry ➙ Normal ➙ Heated Dry ➙ Normal see if that resets it, if not replace the key pad because its shorted.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I appreciate that. Ordering a key pad/control panel myself I'm sure I can do. is this something I can do on my own--replaciing it that is?

you can do it yourself, I think theres instuctions with it I believe. heres a link to the diagrams if that helps. Please remember to rate my service before you sign off, If you need more info, please ask me - I'll be happy to reply. You can always ask follow-up questions until you have the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!