Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My dishwasher will not turn on when i hit start button at all

My dishwasher will not turn on when i hit start button at all see a light barely on when i hit regular cycle and then nothing when i hit start button
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

This is a very common issue. You need to replace the touchpad. You have to remove all the inner panel screws. Separate the panels and remove the control board and door latch from the touchpad panel. Remove the 4 screws that hold the panel to the frame and replace with the new one. Here is a link to the part. All I ask is that you rate my assistance and tips are appreciated. Thank you!