Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Thermador oven (DP364GECS) wont heat after self clean. From

Thermador oven (DP364GECS) wont heat after self clean. From my poking around the internet, it sounds like I need to reset the thermostat, but I don't know where it is located. Help?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So you are correct, it sounds like your high limit thermostat tripped while in self clean which is very common for these thermador ovens. The reset thermostat should be just behind the door lock assembly. you'll need to open the door, turn the circuit breaker off to the oven, and remove the screws going into the vent panel that goes across the door lock assembly just below the control panel. Remove the panel and look for a 1" black and silver device near the door lock assembly. Push the tiny red button on these device and if it clicks, that should reset the heat so that the unit starts to work again.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cant get to the screws to remove them. the panel that goes across the door lock assembly has four screws in front and four on top that I cant get to as they sit right under the rangetop. Do you have a schematic of some sort for this model? Maybe the thermostat is somewhere else?

The thermostat is shown off of the screen so the parts breakdown does not help. But there are only 2 places that Thermador puts this thermostat and it's either right where I told you the first time, or you need to pull the oven out, unplug the unit and remove the back panel and it will be mounted to the back of the oven. It's mounted on the back for the ones where the vent isn't easy to remove so that sounds like it might be your case.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cant get to either spot, so I will have to call someone, I guess