Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hello! We have an older model GE stove, a S/N gg2d5148q part

Hello! We have an older model GE stove, a S/N gg2d5148q part no j b570g0m4bk it wont get psst 100 degrees and an on light comes on and starts blinking.
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What do you need to know?
does the element actually heat up before this starts blinking ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes to 100 degrees
okay the reason for that is the temp sensor. Oven Sensor WB21X5301 Main Product View if you have a volt meter you can test this but its usually bad if this only gets to 100 degrees, heres a link to order it. its mounted on the back wall inside the oven. OVEN TEMP SENSOR click that blue link and theres a video there to test it if you want.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks!
your very welcome ,

Please remember to rate my service before you sign off, If you need more info, please ask me - I'll be happy to reply. You can

always ask follow-up questions until you have the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!