Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

purchased a G.E oven control board. its the right one for my

purchased a G.E oven control board. its the right one for my oven,but my old control has a two prong connection at the on my old board in the /N/ location.the new board has a one prong connection there. it a GE WB27T10808 THE PERSON AT THE appliance parts pros said the new part is correct but they have no idea what to do
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So you're saying that your old board has 2 terminals on the "N" labeled connection on the board correct? Now you have 2 wires and only 1 terminal on the new board correct? Are both these wires white?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YES THAT IS CORRECT. I WAS WONDERING IF THEY COULD BE SPLICED TOGETHER.BUT I DIDNT WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE AND DAMAGE MY OVEN WITHOUT ASKING A EXPERT

So yes, you're going to need to get a piggy back terminal and then you can connect both those wires together and slide it on to the "N" terminal. Both of those white wires are neutral wires that comes from the power block so that is exactly what you'll want to do.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok so i can get a piggy back terminal but where and it looks like they should have sent one with my control board

Small hardware like that is not always sent with the boards. You can get piggy back terminals at hardware or auto parts stores. Either way, the idea is that you connect both terminals together and then plug it onto the 1 single terminal labeled "N" on the new control board.