Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Our Fridgidaire wall oven has quit working. The oven light

Our Fridgidaire wall oven has quit working. The oven light works, but the annunciator panel is dead. would there be a reset somewhere?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Unfortunately there are no fuses or cut outs that would stop the display from working. You'll want to check and make sure the oven is getting 220 volts because the lights will work with 110 volts, but the oven will not heat and the display panel will not turn on with only 110 volts. If you're definitely getting 220 volts to the oven from the power cord on your house, then you would need to have the control board replaced I'm sorry to say.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!