Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Please please rob help me pick my next washer dryer, one that

Please please rob help me pick my next washer dryer, one that I won't replace the dryer motor twice in 6 years, along w door gasket or a washer pump twice in 8 years plus replace the door for the detergent, as I do in my Bosch nexxt
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So I take it that your number 1 criteria is that you're looking for a reliable washer and dryer based on the statements that you have made. Do you have a preference on particular features that you need? Are you looking for a top load or front load washer?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Reliability is important, don't have a lot of other criteria, I have 4⃣ kids so working everyday is important, but so is clean clothes to, have had both front and top doesn't matter to me
So I would think the best washer and dryer on the market today is the Samsung washer. You'll want to avoid the high efficiency top load washers as they are somewhat new, and just like your Nexxt model washer, they will have lots of reliability issues. There isn't much of a reason to buy the higher end versions of the Samsung washer, they just add features such as steam and such which are nice if you have a lot of dry cleaning type clothes, but really make things a lot less reliable. Either way, the model of washer I'd recommend is WF365BTBGWR, and I'm not sure what the matching dryer is but the dryer is also very reliable. Once thing you do want to make sure of is that your vent through the house does not get clogged. Samsung has a lot of sensors that check for clogged vents and you can break these sensors if the vents through your house get clogged.