Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Had a power outage while my WT5001c was on, now power is back

Had a power outage while my WT5001c was on, now power is back and machine won't power on or unlock.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

There is actually a fuse built into the control board or the noise filter, The noise filter is the small circuit board inside the control panel, this is where the fuse is commonly located, in other models the fuse is built into the control board.

Either way the fuse is built in meaning you would have to either replace the noise filter or the control board.

Access the control panel, locate the noise filter which will look like this.

If as on this one the fuse is located on the filter it will need to be replaced, if not look for the fuse on the control board.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

This is Phil. I received the part today and it did not fix the problem. I tested power and get it up to the control panel, I am guessing that I need to replace this part. having difficulty locating this part number. Thank you.

Sorry I'm on the road right now, will get back to you when I get back to my PC, thanks
Yes it likely is the control.

To order your replacement part>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<< To order your replacement part.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mike, you are the man! Got the control panel in 2 days, installed it and it was fixed! Thanks for this great service, I will recommend you to everyone. Any more issues I have with appliances, I will contact you. Big points with my wife as well :) Phil

Thank you for the positive rating Phil. It was my pleasure helping you. Please get back to me here at any if you have additional questions :)