Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Whirlpool Duet gas dryer model #GGW9250PW0 some panel lights

Whirlpool Duet gas dryer model #GGW9250PW0 some panel lights are on but nothing works.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you're getting dim lights on the front of the control panel, then your relay board is sending power to the interface board but the interface board is just not working properly. You can try to unplug the dryer for 60 seconds if you haven't tried that already to see if the board will reset but if not then the interface control board behind the control panel where you push the buttons would need to be replaced and the part is normally about $250.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. I was trying to determine if I should try to replace the main board or the user control board and your answer helps me narrow it down to the user (interface) board.